Read & Write for Google
Learn to use the simple tools of Read & Write for Google to help you with all of your learning!
Welcome to the Read and Write for Google online course by ATapps. Learn the basics of RWGoogle as well as some basic brain science!
- Loading Read and Write for Google Extension in Chrome
- Load R&W Google, Snapverter and Screenshot Reader to your Chrome browser.
- Text Prediction
- How your brain works
- Touch Typing
- Lesson 1 Quiz
Learn how to use the simplify and highlighting tools.
- Using Reading and Studying tools
- Text Prediction from summary notes
- Meerkat Quiz
Use Snapverter to convert PDF into readable text.
- Snapverter Part 1
- Snapverter Part 2
- Writing from your summary notes
- Collect the highlights from the information page
- Create a new Google Doc, and using text prediction, write your own paragraphs using the basic facts.
- Run a spell check and use text-to-speech to check your work.
- Snapverter Quiz
- Vocabulary tool
- Create your vocabulary summary and put each word into a sentence.
- Screen-masking and Summarising
- Highlight and summarise information
Learn a different way of organising information- in a Coggle Mind Map with Speech Recognition. Practice writing from your notes using text-prediction.
- Mind Mapping with Coggle and Speech Recognition
- Create your own Coggle Mind Map
- Writing from your notes
- Run a Spell-Check and Sounds Like-check on your writing.
Practice makes perfect- and you need to be an expert at opening PDF through Snapverter to use R&WGoogle tools for your learning.
1. Revision Activities
Creative Writing using Storybird
- Download the PDF of an eBook and save it in your Google Drive. Open it in PDF Viewer (no need to use Snapverter) and read the book. Can you find my mistake?
- Use Storybird.com to create your own narrative. Use the text prediction tools to support your writing.
- Send a PDF copy of your Storybird book to ATapps.
There are just a few more tools to learn to master Read & Write for Google.
- Learn the final tools: Picture Dictionary, Dictionary, Translate, Websearch & Voice Note.
You need to be an expert at using RWG for accessing your PDF documents- here is one final practice.
- Final PDF document
- Complete PDF Document using all your tools.
- Email completed document to ATapps.
Complete the final quiz to earn your certification for this course!